MartinMalchev.com offers fresh and original illustrations, created by one of the most creative microstock illustrators – Bulgarian born Martin Malchev.
More Than Vectors
All illustrations come in variety of formats like JPEG, AI, CDR, EPS and PSD.
- JPEG is the most popular raster format. All our illustrations are offered in high quality JPEG files (300 dpi). If you need illustrations for a web project – you can also purchase smaller versions.
- AI is the Adobe Illustrators standard vector format. Since Adobe Illustrator is the most popular vector software today – using the AI format, which is included with every illustration, can save you time and efforts. For maximum compatibility our AI files are saved in Adobe Illustrator 8.0.
- EPS is the most used vector format, because of its compatibility with all vector software. All EPS files at MartinMalchev.com are saved in version 9.0, just to be sure that you can easily open them with any vector editing program.
- CDR is the standard Corel Draw format. MartinMalchev.com is one of the few vector clip art collections to include Corel Draw files. Not only that, but all our illustrations were originally created in Corel Draw.
- PSD is the standard Adobe Photoshop format. For those who work with rasters, but need more flexibility, we often include layered Photoshop formats in our illustration packs.
- If you need another format, not included in our packs, please let us know using the Contact form. We will export it and send it to you by e-mail.
Who Is Martin Malchev?
Martin Kostadinov Malchev is one of the hardest working vector artists today. At the moment his artistic efforts are dedicated entirely to the microstock industry and the growth of his portfolio. All of his microstock illustrations can be found here at MartinMalchev.com.